NOTICE to process the release of data on the personality of the Euroiad Association in accordance with Article 15 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Official Gazette, RS, No. 97/2008, 104/2009 and 68/2012).
1. The Euroiad Association is the data handler and collects, processes and controls personal data.
2. We undertake to respect your privacy and use your information solely in accordance with your notice. We also inform you how we collect information and to whom we transmit it to third parties.
3. In accordance with the applicable provisions of the Law on Associations, we keep records of all our members in the form of “Association Books”.
In this sense, in accordance with the Law, we collect the following information: First name and last name, date and place of birth, contact phone, jmbg, personal ID number, status information and qualifications.
4. For all persons engaged through our association in accordance with the Law, we collect and store information that is part of:
– Identity documents, copy of personal folder, index and other;
5. As a prerequisite for engaging a member of the association in the affairs under the Cooperatives Act, the mandatory data are: name and surname, date of birth, jmbg, address of residence, personal ID number, school completion and contact phone.
Other information is optional but serves to better position the members of the cooperative.
6. In accordance with legal regulations, we keep data on persons who are employed for a period of time as long as certain laws provide. The information to the members of the cooperative is permanent.
7. The information collected by the Youth Cooperative is not published or forwarded to anyone other than state bodies in accordance with applicable legal regulations. We also provide the essential information to our suppliers for the purpose of work engagement and for other purposes cannot be used.
8. As an engaged person, you have the right to be informed about whether your data is processed and for what purpose, what information we have about you, how it was collected and where it is stored. You have the right to modify the data if there has been a change. You also have the right to delete and revoke at any time you may request that your data be stopped and deleted. In addition, you have the right to object to your information, in which case our team will contact you and resolve the issue.
If you have any questions regarding personal information, please contact us on phone 064 322 051.
In Novi Sad, on 10.10.2019. Association President: Nemanja Brkljača